Project Co-ordinator & Purchasing Officer
Tank Enviro Systems are leaders in waste water and potable water treatment for municiple water authorites throughout Australia
We are the exclusive distributor of Brentwood USA – Polychem Systems and associated products and other leading brands from Europe and USA. Our products have been installed throught Australia for more than 30 years.
Our head office and warehouse location are based on the Central Coast of NSW to provide distribution centrally for the East and South coasts of Australia. We are also part of the Mechanical Equipment Group and have an office in Perth to service local utilities and industry on the west coast
Our business continues to grow and we are now seeking a Project Co-ordinator & Purchasing Officer to join our team.
We can provide flexible working arrangements to the successful person, you will be primerly based in our Lisarow office
Previous experience in project co-ordination, purchasing and logistics is prefered for this position.
- Work with Team Members by assisting with evaluation of suppliers, providing freight costs and lead times to ensure accurate tendering and invoicing.
- Once projects have been won develop a strategic plan and documentation to monitor and track the progress to ensure projects are delivered on time within the stipulated scope and budget
- Keep Team Members delivering projects informed of any changes in timing to ensure contractual requirements are meet and all stakeholders are aware.
- Report and escalate to upper management as and when needed
Purchasing, logistics & Inventory
- Undertake all international and local purchasing and transport ensuring timely arrival that meet contractual, project and customers’ expectations
- Develop and maintain relationships with key global Freight Forwarders and Local Freight and Courier Company’s ensuring that they deliver timely quality service at cost competitive rates
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Ensure core inventory is adequate to cover direct demand from customers and or in the case of non-stock items for projects sourced in a timely manner.
- Ensure correct entry of the cost of inventory and maintain price lists, to ensure budgeted GP margins are achieved
- Optimize inventory control procedures for core inventory items by placing orders to replenish inventory avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus
- Assist with coaching and training warehouse Team Members.
- Organise stock-take of all inventory items; which is to be undertaken at least annually or more regularly if required to maintain control
- Ensure the effective and accurate management of the inventory system within MYOB
- Ensure compliance with legislative and regulatory requirements, WHS regulations and Tank Enviro Systems policies and procedures are implemnted.
Tank Enviro Systems are looking for someone who wants a challenge and to be part of a growing team. Our company beliefs and core values are important to us, understanding why we have our roles, is as important as how we perform them. Our aim is to improve the lives of our team and our customers by exceeding expectations in everything we do. Our core values are Customer Service, Understanding and Support.
Check us out on Facebook and LinkedIn to get an idea of who we are and what it means to be part of our team – www.tankenviro.com.au
For information on our our MEG Group please visit:- meggroup.com.au
To be considered please email [email protected]
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this role.
*Only applicants who meet the above-mentioned criteria will be considered for the position.