Sales Representative – Lisarow, Gosford, Central Coast, NSW
Tank Enviro Systems are leaders in the supply of waste water and potable water treatment equipment for municipal water authorities throughout Australia
We are the exclusive distributor of Brentwood USA – Polychem Systems and associated products and other leading brands from Europe and USA. Our products have been installed throughout Australia for more than 30 years.
Our head office and warehouse location is based on the Central Coast of NSW to provide distribution centrally for the East and South coasts of Australia. We are also part of the Mechanical Equipment Group and have an office in Perth to service local utilities and industry on the west coast
Our business continues to grow and we are now seeking a Technical Representative, preferably with mechanical engineering experience in the industry to support the Managing Director. The position could be based at our Lisarow Head Office or would suit being “Home Based” in the greater Sydney area.
Previous experience in technical sales and providing engineering services and support for the Water and Waste Water treatment industries would be a considerable advantage in securing this position.
Other key attributes that would be required for the position are: excellent written and verbal communication skills, a mechanical trade or engineering background and the ability to read and fully understand engineering drawings. Some experience in CAD drafting would also be an advantage.
Sales Representative – Key Responsibilities
- Work with the Managing Director to Develop a Business Plan for the promotion and sale of the Tank Enviro Products throughout Australia with the main focus being the East Coast.
- Responsible for the implementation of the Business Plan and achievement of Sales Budgets that are to be negotiated and agreed annually.
- Build strong working relationship and become a trusted adviser to various industry consortiums that support the industry and manage upgrades and maintenance of major treatment sites.
- Once projects have been won work with Tank’s Project Co-ordinator to ensure projects are delivered on time within the stipulated scope and budget.
- Manage customer relationships and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
For information on our MEG Group please visit:- meggroup.com.au
To be considered please email [email protected]
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this role.
*Only applicants who meet the above-mentioned criteria will be considered for the position