Accounts & Administration Support
Are you looking for a opportunity to work with a friendly and supportive team. We are looking for professional, enthusiastic and experienced Accounts & Administration specialists to join our team.
Position available for Full-Time or Part-Time to suit your personal and family requirements
Mechanical Equipment Group (MEG) is comprised of six companies including Chain & Drives, Inquip, Techquip, Tank Enviro Systems, Automation & Control and Parts Book. We provide our clients with the complete solution for mechanical equipment & engineering services.
The ideal applicant will have an aptitude for accounts and enjoy providing support to sales and marketing teams.
Should this sound like something you may be interested in please apply today, Immediate start available.
This is a challenging and rewarding role, which encourages personal growth with future opportunities for growth:
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Administration support for the sales and marketing teams
- Customer & Supplier Account Queries and Support
- Processing Customer & Supplier Account Applications.
- Working in a team environment providing support to the MEG Group of companies.
- Minimum 2-4 years previous experience in a similar position.
- Customer Service Skills
- MYOB Advanced Experience
- Disciplined with good time management skills
- All round accounts experience
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Accuracy with attention to detail
- A high degree of efficiency
- High level skills in Microsoft suite
- Excellent communication skills, including a professional phone manner
- Attention to detail, team mentality and a positive attitude
- Company uniform and generous remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
We are looking for someone with previous experience in similar roles. We need someone with a with an eye for detail with passion and the ability to think outside the box.
We are looking for someone to be part of our team, our beliefs and core values are a priority, understanding why we have our roles, is as import as how we perform them.
Our aim is to improve the lives of our team and our customer by exceeding expectations in everything we do. Our core values are Customer Service, Understanding and Innovation.
Check us out on Facebook and LinkedIn to get an idea of who we are and what it means to be part of our team!
Mechanical Equipment Group – www.meggroup.com.au
For more information contact Kelly: [email protected]