Admin & Sales Support
We are looking for an Internal Admin Support person to join our team in Wangara, WA.
This is a rewarding role in the Bulk Materials Handling industry providing administration support to our sales team.
We aim to provide an environment that encourages our team to enjoy their roles and grow personally and professionally within our business.
Personality and aptitude are our main requirements, with a focus on providing great customer service.
Training will be provided, and opportunities for advancement will be made available as we continue to expand our business.
A great role, we are looking for an individual with:
- Aptitude for the role and a willingness to learn and develop.
- Previous experience in a similar admin support role, however training will be provided.
- A person wanting to develop a career in the bulk materials handling industry.
What your day looks like
- Processing orders and providing support to external sales team;
- Providing customer service to our growing customer base;
- Providing customer quotations and support using our CRM system;
- Organising couriers and logistics for customer orders.
- Customer service focused
- Team Focused
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Professional presentation
- Must have a valid C-class drivers licence
- A generous remuneration package with our achievable bonus structure.
- Uniform will be provided.
Inquip are looking for someone who wants a challenge and to be part of a thriving team.
We always look to promote from within the MEG Group as positions become available. Our aim is to help our team identify their strengths and enable them to excel in a role that best suits their individual talents, creating a positive environment where we can continue to grow not only as individuals but as a team.
Our aim is to improve the lives of our team and our customers by focusing on our core values: Customer Service, Understanding and Innovation. Being part of this together will allow us to provide outstanding support to each other and our customers.
If you would like to be considered, please email [email protected]
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this role.
*Only applicants who meet the above-mentioned criteria will be considered for the position.
Your application will include the following questions:
- Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?
- Do you have order processing experience?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a Sales Support Role?