Branch Supervisor – Arndell Park, NSW
We are looking for a Branch Supervisor to join our team in Arndell Park.
This is an exciting & rewarding role in the Power Transmission & Bearing industry.
We aim to provide an environment that encourages our team to enjoy their roles and grow personally and professionally within our business.
We have a strong team culture focusing on customer service and improvement, whilst taking care of all members of the team providing a great environment to work within.
Experience in Power Transmission, Bearings or Engineered Products is essential. Mechanical/technical ability with an eye for detail is required.
This is a great opportunity for you to grow our NSW business and be involved in MEG Group as we continue to expand our business.
We are looking for an individual with:
- Aptitude for the role and a willingness to learn and develop.
- Knowledge of sectors and related products supplied by Chain & Drives preferred.
- Mechanical/Technical ability, with an eye for detail.
- Branch team supervision and team leadership.
- Responsible for servicing and allocation of branch customer accounts promoting our products throughout New South Wales.
- Ensure that all sales activities are in accordance with the Operations Guide and Job Descriptions provided.
- Manage the sales and customer service process through the usage of our ERP and CRM system ensuring key objectives are achieved.
- Work towards achieving agreed budget and business plan goals.
- Work with the inventory supervisor to maintain adequate stock for the branch and meet customer order requirements in agreed time frames.
- Work with the store person for effective operation of the warehouse and management control of stock.
- Work with our marketing team to promote Chain & Drives and the branch activities and success.
- Customer service focused
- Technical background
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- A generous remuneration package with our achievable incentive structure provided.
- Company vehicle for business use.
- Uniform will be provided.
We always look to promote from within the MEG Group as positions become available. Our aim is to help our team identify their strengths and enable them to excel in a role that best suits their individual talents, creating a positive environment where we can continue to grow not only as individuals but as a team.
Chain & Drives is looking for someone who wants a challenge and to be part of a growing team.
Our aim is to improve the lives of our team and our customers by focusing on our core values: Customer Service, Understanding and Innovation. Being part of this together will allow us to provide outstanding support to each other and our customers.
Applicants who can demonstrate an aptitude for sales, with experience in power transmission/bulk materials handling will be highly regarded. Immediate start available.
If you would like to be considered, please email [email protected]
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this role.
*Only applicants who meet the above-mentioned criteria will be considered for the position.