We are looking for Internal Sales person to join our team in Arndell Park NSW.
This is a rewarding role in the Power Transmission & Bearing industry. We aim to provide an environment that encourages our team to enjoy their roles and grow personally and professionally within our business.
Personality and aptitude are our main requirements. Mechanical/technical ability with an eye for detail is required.
Training will be provided, however, experience in a similar position is preferred.
Opportunities for advancement will be made available as we continue to expand our business.
We are looking for an individual with:
- Aptitude for the role and a willingness to learn and develop.
- Previous experience in a similar role would be beneficial.
- A person wanting to develop a career in the bearings and power transmission industry.
- Mechanical/Technical aptitude.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processing orders and providing support to external sales team
- Providing customer service to our growing customer base
- Providing customer quotations and support using our CRM system
- Assist with warehouse duties and deliveries to customers in company vehicle
- Organising couriers and logistics for customer orders
- Customer service focused.
- Team Focused
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Professional presentation
- Must have valid C class drivers licence
- Forklift licence prefered, but will provide training course for successful person
- A generous remuneration package with our achievable bonus structure.
- Uniform will be provided.
We always look to promote from within the MEG Group as positions become available. Our aim is to help our team identify their strengths and enable them to excel in a role that best suits their individual talents, creating a positive environment where we can continue to grow not only as individuals but as a team.
Chain & Drives are looking for someone who wants a challenge and to be part of a thriving team.
Our aim is to improve the lives of our team and our customers by focusing on our core values: – Customer Service, Understanding and Innovation. Being part of this together will allow us to provide outstanding support to each other and our customers.
Applicants who can demonstrate an aptitude for sales, with experience in power transmission/bulk materials handling will be highly regarded. Immediate start available.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this role.