This is a challenging & rewarding role in the Bulk Materials Handling industry. We aim to provide an environment that encourages our team to enjoy their roles and grow personally and professionally within our business.
We are seeking an internal Sales Coordinator to support our team at Inquip whilst providing technical assistance to our customers.
This is a challenging & rewarding role in the Bulk Materials Handling industry.
We aim to provide an environment that encourages our team to enjoy their roles and grow personally and professionally within our business.
Personality and aptitude are our main requirements. Mechanical / technical ability with an eye for detail is required.
Training will be provided internally and through our leading international supply partners, however, experience in bulk materials handling or related industry is preferred. graduates are encouraged to apply.
We provide the opportunity and training for internal team to progress through our business as we continue to grow.
To be the right fit for our team, we will need the following from you:
- A great team player support each other
- A keen interest in Bulk Materials Handling
- Good verbal and written skills
- A strong ability to multitask and work unsupervised.
- A current driver’s license.
- Passionate about continuous improvement and learning
Duties and Responsibilities:
- All aspects of internal sales support whilst providing outstanding customer service with bulk materials handling products.
- Enhancing customer relationship using our ERP and CRM system.
- Handling enquiries generated by the sales and marketing teams.
- Preparing quotations and documentation for our customers.
- Maintaining relationships with our key supply partners.
- Warehouse duties, including receiving/despatching goods.
- Support external sales team with quotations and support.
- Customer service focused.
- Technical background.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal).
- Professional presentation.
- A generous remuneration package
- Achievable bonus structure.
- Continuous training and support
- Great team culture
We always look to promote from within Inquip and MEG Group as positions become available. Our aim is to help our team identify their strengths and enable them to excel in a role that best suits their individual talents, creating a positive environment where we can continue to grow not only as individuals but as a team.
Inquip are looking for someone who wants a challenge and to be part of a great team.
Our aim is to improve the lives of our team and our customers by focusing on our core values: – Customer Service, Understanding and Innovation. Being part of this together will allow us to provide outstanding support to each other and our customers.
Applicants who can demonstrate an aptitude for customer support, with experience in bulk materials handling will be highly regarded. Immediate start available.
If you would like to be considered, please click the Apply button or email [email protected]
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this role.