Branch Supervisor – Welshpool
We are looking for a Branch Supervisor to join our team in Welshpool.
This is an exciting & rewarding role in the Power Transmission & Bearing industry.
We aim to provide an environment that encourages our team to enjoy their roles and grow personally and professionally within our business.
We have a strong team culture focusing on customer service and improvement, whilst taking care of all members of the team providing a great environment to work within.
Experience in Power Transmission, Bearings or Engineered Products would be beneficial. Mechanical/technical ability with an eye for detail is required.
We can provide opportunities for you to grow our Welshpool business and also provide opportunities within in MEG Group as we continue to expand our business.
We are looking for an individual with:
- Aptitude for the role and a willingness to develop with our team
- Knowledge of industry sectors and related products supplied by Chain & Drives is preferred but not essential.
- Mechanical/Technical ability, with an eye for detail.
- Branch team supervision and team leadership
- Responsible for servicing and allocation of branch customer accounts promoting our products thoughout south metro and southern region of WA
- Ensure that all sales activities are in accordance with the Operations Guide and Job Descriptions provided
- Manage the sales and customer service process through the usage of our ERP and CRM system ensuring key objectives are achieved.
- Work towards achieving agreed budget and business plan goals.
- Work with the inventory supervisor to maintain adequate stock for branch and meet customer order requirements in agreed time frames.
- Work with storeperson for effective operation of warehouse and the management control of stock.
- Work with our marketing team to promote Chain & Drives and the branch activities and success.
- Customer service focused.
- Technical background.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal).
- A generous remuneration package with our achievable incentive structure is provided.
- Company vehicle or allowance provided
- Uniform will be provided.
We always look to promote from within the MEG Group as positions become available. Our aim is to help our team identify their strengths and enable them to excel in a role that best suits their individual talents, creating a positive environment where we can continue to grow not only as individuals but as a team.
Chain & Drives are looking for someone who wants a challenge and to be part of a growing team.
Our aim is to improve the lives of our team and our customers by focusing on our core values: – Customer Service, Understanding and Innovation. Being part of this together will allow us to provide outstanding support to each other and our customers.
For our product range details visit us online meggroup.com.au
Applicants who can demonstrate an aptitude for sales, with experience in power transmission/bulk materials handling will be highly regarded.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this role.
31st January 2023